19 novembre 2011

Al "Weird" Yankovic pastiche (et bien!) les RHCP...



Music video by "Weird Al" Yankovic performing "Bedrock Anthem"
[RHCP 'Give It Away' parody]


LYRICS: Sometimes I feel / Like I need a vacation / Sometimes I feel / Like I wanna go / To the city of cavemen / The city of Bedrock / I'd be a Flintstone / Now I'll tell you why... / Well, I've got I've got a woman named Wilma / Well, I've got I've got a baby named Pebbles / Well, I've got I've got a doggy named Dino / We do a little bowling and we drink a little vino / Well, I've got a little buddy, Barney Rubble / Got a neighbor by the name of Barney Rubble / He's a midget but he makes a lot of trouble / Doesn't like to shave, he got caveman stubble / Me and Barney, Loyal Order Water Buffalo / Lodge brothers, Loyal Order Water Buffalo / There's handshake everybody gotta know / How come Grand Poo-Bah always gotta run the whole show? / Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now etc... / I get by on all my prehistoric knowhow / Betty and Barney got a baby named Bamm-Bamm / Little Pebbles is his number one fan / He's the strongest toddler in the whole land / Tear your arm off if he shakes your hand / Got a car, gonna push it with my feet now / Gonna take my family out to eat now / Jumbo ribs at the drive-in can't be beat now / Made from brontosaurus, baby, not moo-cow / Wanna chill with a sabertooth tiger / Wear a loincloth, natural fiber / Be the first Rolling Stone subscriber / Got a pterodactyl for a wiindshield wiper / Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now etc.../ Don't know what it means but I say it anyhow / Lucky me, workin' down in the gravel-pit / Movin' rocks on a big dinosaur I sit / Mr. Slate gets mad and he throws a fit / Pull the birdie's tail, everybody knows it's time to quit / I realize I'm living in the Stone Age / No fax, no cellular phone-age / Pick my teeth with a dinosaur bone-age / Liftin' heavy boulders every day for my wage / Barney Rubble, laughin' like a hyena / Barney Rubble, what a little wiener / Where's Wilma? Anybody seen her? / Got a baby elephant vacuum cleaner / Yabba dabba, yabba dabba dabba do now etc...

Aucun commentaire: